Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'M Back!!



Am praying that we have had enough bad luck this past 2 weeks to last us for awhile! After the break-in we have had computer go out, William's pick-up break down (twice) and he hasn't had it a month! We've had problems with our handyman not working AFTER he got an advance on his pay, son-in-law going back to Iraq leaving a very sad wife and daughter but a very very upset son behind. Trying to move things from Lexington to here, building a dog lot for all the doggies and just everything seem to hit us at once. But I am back and can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs! My daughter-in-law has keep me up on a couple but I can't wait to read them all myself ! Everyone have a great evening and I will write a happier post tomorrow

1 comment:

Finn said...

Peggy, so sorry to hear of how much that can go wrong, going. It's enough to make you pull your hair out.
I enjoy reading your blog and truly hope things will improve and run smoother. So sorry to hear about the Iraq call back. That's hard.
Your puppies are adorable, and probably a handful. I'll keep stitching up here in WI and think about your lovely back to basics journey. You can catch me at Pieces From my Scrapbag...http://finnleah.blogspot.com/