Wednesday, September 21, 2005


After raking the yard and doing a few household chores I decided to work on some of my Christmas projects. One of them required me to sew a small item and that required me to thread a needle.... People I am really getting old as I couldn't see the eye of the needle no matter how many pairs of glasses I tried (yes, like Fred Sanford I have a drawer full). So for the first time in my life I used the little metal threader that came with my needles... Worked the first time! Still wish I had my eyesight back.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Love your little graphics, Peggy! This one of the cat trying to thread a needle brought a chuckle! As well as wearing glasses (bifocals), when I am stitching, I have a magnifying glass on a cord around my neck, which brings my stitching a little closer. But like you, I remember the days when I didn't need any help at all. Sigh...