Monday, September 12, 2005


Has been a nice fall feeling day here. I worked outside most of the morning. Raking and clearing around one of our out buildings. I made a crockpot full of beef stew and it has simmered all day giving the house a delightful smell. It just felt like fall so I needed to cook something for cool weather, but got carried away. I am the only one at home tonight so will share with my neighbor Fran and her daughter and son in law. Will walk over tomorrow and take all the leftover stew. I am working on our bedroom this afternoon and tonight. It will be a long slow process but will be worth all the work when finished. We are still waiting to see if the hurricane is coming near us. It is such a slow one that they change each day when and where it will hit. Hopefully we will only get a little much needed rain from it and then it will disappear. Sent out the last of my postcards today to the new additions to our swap. It is so much fun finding and sending cards! Can't wait to get my first one in the mail. Everyone have a delightful evening and don't forget " Self Portrait Tuesday" is tomorrow.

No comments: