Tuesday, October 25, 2005








Its almost Halloween!! Here's a great easy recipe
Corn Fritters
1 cup fresh or canned corn 1 Tsp. salt
1/2 cup milk 1 Tsp. melted butter
1/2 cup flour 1 Tsp. baking powder
pepper to taste 2 eggs

Mix ingredients well. Drop by small spoonfuls into hot oil and cook until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. You can eat them just like this or roll them in powdered sugar.

Easy Corn Pudding
2 cups fresh or can corn 3 eggs, slightly beaten
2 tsp. sugar 2 TBS. butter
1 1/2 tsp. salt 2 cups milk
1/8 tsp. pepper

Combine corn, sugar, salt, and pepper. Add eggs and mix. Add butter to milk, heat until butter is melted. Blend the milk with the corn and egg. Put into a baking dish, bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Yippee~Halloween ~we make popcorn balls every year, this year will be no exception,nothing can spoil my holiday "spirit!"

Miss Robyn said...

those corn fritters sound delish. even though we don't have halloweeen here, I think it is in order to have at least something yummy for dinner that night for my US gal pals - what do you think?

Maggie Ann said...

I love corn fritters and haven't got a good recipe for them. I'll make this! Well, I'm off to quickly check my e-mails. Haven't gotten to that for a couple of days. Blessings to you! Have prayed though!