Saturday, October 01, 2005


Its the first day of October and only 30 more days til Halloween. I love decorating and fixing goodie bags for all the little treaters. I love baking a pumpkin roll, making apple cider and watch scary movies. I love to see all the creative costumes everyone wears. I just love Halloween so I have added a Halloween theme to my blog and even added some fun Halloween music. I promise to become an adult again November 1st. Until then: Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet, Give Me Something Good To Eat!!!!!!!



Haunted House

2 comments:

Amy said...

Halloween isn't something that's widely celebrated here in nz. It's just not that popular although we do get a few people knocking on doors for trick or treats but other than that it's just not done here could be the fact that it's not autumn it's spring...not sure.

ms*robyn said...

we don't celebrate it here either, much to my disgust.It sounds like lots of fun! Last year a few children came around from our street and luckily I had some chocolate freddos in the pantry! This year I will get a bag of lollies just in case
by the way love the theme !!