Sunday, November 20, 2005


I am back! Had a very busy time but still have lots to do when I go back. You never realize how much stuff you have until you move.... Then I think it grows while you pack and move it. Wonderful weather while gone. Not too cold nor too hot to work. Brought my van packed full of Christmas decorations and that isn't even half of them. Will sort and see what I will use and what I will pass on to family. This year William and I will be having our Thanksgiving alone. It will be so nice to be able to cook together and eat our dinner and yes we are still having all the dishes I usually fix just smaller portions. Since we are having our Christmas weekend soon after Thanksgiving it was just too much traveling for one day when we will all be together right after Thanksgiving. William is on his way to Chicago and will be home Wednesday night . We have several projects we want to get done around the homestead while he is home so I am working on my honey do list and he is working on his. Haven't had a chance to check everyone's blogs yet but can't wait to see what all of you have been up to! I also haven't checked my mail but I did see a postcard and a Christmas card in the mix. When I sit down to open everything I will post pictures. We are finally getting much needed rain as our water supply was getting low all over the state. So I have a nice rainy day to catch up on the blogs and snailmail plus my email box is full. Everyone have a wonderful day, enjoy your weather, and enjoy your family!

2 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

good to see you home safe & sound ms*peggy!! and I know there must be at least 100 emails from me - re the swaps :).
ooh your homesteading life sounds wonderful

Maggie Ann said...

Glad you're back Peggy! I haven't posted much over the week-end. blogger was very unco-operative with not allowing us to post pictures. I like the word 'homestead'....it has a ring to it of something strong and steady and comforable.