Monday, December 12, 2005

Thank You Wendy!

My stocking arrived today all the way from Scotland! Wendy filled it with lots of delightful little gifts. Thank you Wendy I love the stocking (tell hubby thank you) and all the goodies enclosed. The wooden ornaments are on my tree, I hung the darling Christmas sign on one of my snowmen. Put the cross pin on my jacket and the magnet on my fridge. Love the vintage postcard and the shortbread cookies will be my bedtime snack for several nights. The potpourri heart is hanging here on my lamp at the desk so I can enjoy the delightful smell.The darling bag of dried orange slices and vintage thread spools is hung from my wreath on the closet door. You are such a wonderful stocking friend and I am very blessed you got my name. Thank you again...

5 comments:

Kali said...

Wendy has done such a lovely job of sending you all those great gifts...lucky you, ENJOY! :)

Miss Robyn said...

oh that is wonderful !!! Wendy is a sweetie * enjoy it,Peggy xox

Anonymous said...

Beautiful treasures in your mailbox!
Love and kindness and blessings
to you and yours at Christmas and always!
Love Jeanne

Maggie Ann said...

What fun! Wendy did a great job sending you some happiness = ) Everything looks so pretty and the plaid background really shows it up nice.

Laurie said...

What a wonderful stocking full of goodies Wendy sent!