Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Pretending Its Spring


Since I can't seem to get a decent winter around here I decided to just go ahead and pretend its spring. I cleaned off the patio set, cleaned off the deck, set of this waterfall thingy that William bought me a few weeks ago. (it was suppose to be $69.99 but he found a minor flaw in it and the manager let him have it for $39.99) I set it up on the deck by the back door and love it! It sounds like I have a real waterfall outside and it looks nice with the fake plants around it (will use live ones in real springtime). So today I have enjoyed the outdoors. The birdfeeders are clean and filled, backyard is raked, deck is all ready to enjoy. I even got out my bird books and binoculars. Enjoy your day, enjoy the outdoors, enjoy the birds, enjoy living and most of all : enjoy your blessings of the day!

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

Some sorrowful places there may be for your feet and mine on our journey home. Bear the thorns of the way in patience, for they are only on the way through the woods; not a thorn in the home.

No comments: