Saturday, April 22, 2006

My Swap Package Has Arrived!!


Ladies eat your hearts out as I have gotten the best swap package of all! Leanne from Roman Holiday went way overboard on me and I love every single item! She made me a beautiful clothespin bag in my favorite colors. She also made me a matching apron. Can you believe she took time out from taking care of all her sweet babies to sew for me??! She sent the most sweet vintage cards that I can tuck in the corner of a mirror or I am thinking of framing a few to hang in the hallway. The package included a electric fragrancer from Yankee Candle with lilac blossom scent (I am using lilac candles and potpourri right so she did good!) I got lavender and almond oatmeal all natural soaps to place in the bathroom and peony fragrance spray to make my home smell extra nice. Leanne sent Clean and Green book so I can read 485 ways to clean my home safely with nontoxic and environmently safe products. Knowing I have lots of animals bless her sweet heart she sent me a pet hair lifter. Its a sponge type thing that all I have to do is wipe my sofa, chair etc and the hair comes right off like magic! Leanne shared her chocolate chip cookie and her apple crisp recipes with me along with 3 special teabags. But ladies that isn't all this sweetie did for me. She made me cry by sending me her great-grandmothers tea towel!!! Can you believe she parted with something so precious just for me?! I am going to treasure it forever! Think that too will go in frame for my kitchen wall. Leanne the package I sent you does not compare at all ! I thank you so much for all the love and care that went into this package and so happy to have you as a friend! Ms. Robyn thank you again for getting this wonderful swap together. I think it was the best one yet!




11 comments:

Leanne said...

So glad you like everything! As for my great-grandmother's tea towel, I really wanted you to have it and probably would have sent it even without a swap. I sense a lot of her in you through your lovely posts and kind heart. And she was the type of person that would insist that things get used, not stuck away somewhere to get moth-eaten just because they were sentimental. She would have passed along a treasure, too!

DonnaB said...

Wowza! That's some really neat stuff!

Anonymous said...

Awwww I can't wait to send off my parcel to Flossy. Don't you just love ms*Robyn's swaps...xox

And Leanne is right, you do have the kindest heart.

Rosa said...

How fun!! What a nice package!!

Miss Robyn said...

oh wow Peggy! lucky you! I so love thinking of swap ideas. This seems to be very popular - we should do it again later this year.

gal artist said...

What wonderful gifts!

eyes_only4him said...

very nice...

that is the cutest little bag for clothes pins I have ever seen..

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

What a wonderful assortment of gifts you received! I found your site through Connie and Rob's, as I was following the adventures of Norm. I enjoyed my visit here very much, I will be back :)

WendyAs said...

Amazing how generous people can be. It is very heart warming indeed. It sounds so special. I am inspired.

Patricia said...

you are much loved. what a beautiful reminder of this.

Mindy said...

Such thoughtfulness..enjoy all your treasures...so happy for you!!! Hugs dear..xo