Friday, July 07, 2006

Trial By Ordeal



Trial By Ordeal by Craig Parshall

Published by Harvey House Publishers

Mr. Parshall grabs your interest from the first sentence. You will find yourself so involved in this legal defense novel you forget you are just reading and not part of the suspense. A history professor trying to make some big money decides to invest in real estate. May sound boring until you throw in the mob, a high powered lawyer, ( of which both parties are after the professor) losing his job and ending up at the mission... well lets just say there is always something going on or going wrong in this professor's life. When Professor Hastings finally finds a good lawyer to help him out of his mess the first thing the lawyer says is face them all. Here is a quote of what Hastings had to say when told that."This is it. Do it or Die. If this doesn't work, I am a dead man." On a scale of one to five I give this a FIVE! I could not put this book down till I finished it. I read it in one afternoon and evening. Be prepared for alot of nail biting excitement when reading this book.

Craig Parshall is a highly successful lawyer from Washington, DC and a author of several legal suspense novels as well as a historian novel. Mr. Parshall's expertise in law helps make his novels so intriguing. I am a avid suspense reader and rank his books right up there with Kellerman, Cornwell, Gardner, Higgins, Grisham, and Patterson. Craig Parshall has become one of my favorite authors.

I reviewed this book for Active Christian Media.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »