Friday, September 08, 2006

Jeanne Tagged Me

Jeanne tagged me for a meme. Here are the directions:Grab the book closest to you.Open to page 123.Scroll down to the 5th sentence.Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog - name of the book and the author.Then tag 3 people.
Sorry everyone but the book is Storey's Guide to Raising Dairy Goats bu Jerry Belanger and here is what I found on page 123 at the 5th sentence and the text of the next 3 sentences:

So you let it take its course while removing the cause, the excess milk, the cold milk, or unclean utensils. Similarly, a completely worm-free goat is a near impossibility and not a desirable goal under any circumstances.the number and amount of vermifuges required would do more harm thatn good, and some internal parasites are symbiotic- the goat needs them to live.

Now here are the 3 I tag: Mary, Bossy and Ms. Robyn

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love you Sugar Plum!
Blessings to you today and always!
Love Jeanne ^j^

Miss Robyn said...

hmm the book that is closest to me is called sunwyse and has only 90 pages in it. what do I do?

Miss Robyn said...

done (with a twist) in my angel post! hope that is ok :)