Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Goodbye Poppy


Nicole lost her poppy(granddad) early this morning. Nicole is such a loving, caring person and the type of friend that we usually dream of having. My heart goes out to you Nicole. You are in my prayers and thoughts. I wish I could be there with you, your mom and grandmom. I am very blessed to call you my friend and I know a part of who you are and why you are so special is because of Poppy. Hugs my friend.
Please stop by Nicole's blog and let her know you are thinking of her. If you haven't visited her blog please take time to read some of her posts. She is one talented busy lady!

8 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

So Sorry to hear that Nicole lost her Poppy. Hugs

Carole Burant said...

Always sad to hear such news...my heart goes out to Nicole. I'm back from my trip and just trying to catch up with everyone again...awww poor little kiddos, disbudding does sound like a painful thing! I can just imagine how upset you were having to hear them crying, as well as the other animals:-( Hopefully they're feeling back to normal today!! xox

meggie said...

Solace to Nicole for the loss or her Poppy.

I am glad you are feeling better Peggy. Charity is fine, but not at the expense of loved ones!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Peggy thanks for stopping by my blog to see my family!! They are quite special to me!! Sandy

Jeanette said...

Hi Peggy. My Condolances to Nicole on the loss of her dear Poppy. .

Rachel said...

So sorry to hear this. I went over and gave my condolences.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so very much Peggy... and those of you who have stopped by to give a piece of your heart. We are all doing okay... we have our moments but with each other we shall be okay. Poppy was the king of my castle... and my heart is broken. Love to you all, Nicole & family xox.

Anonymous said...

Love and hugs to Nicole and my deepest sympathy on the loss of her Poppy. My prayers are with her.

A very nice post Peggy.
Hugs to you also,
Connie