Sunday, July 01, 2007



Maggie and Brannon will be bringing Kristine and Raigun Friday. I can't wait to see the granddaughters but I am looking forward to spending time with Maggie and Brannon. We don't get to see each other often as they and I have animals to care for everyday so its hard to get away to visit. They live on a mountain top in TN and though they live in a modern home its like visiting Grizzly Adams because of all the animals that come running from the woods to greet you. All the raccoons they released last year have decided to visit them each day at meal time. They also have Nigerian Dwarf goats, dogs and cats that keep them busy. But they are coming down to spend the night Friday and after going to the flea market will be heading back home Saturday. The girls get to stay for a week and Raigun is wanting me to teach her to milk the goats. That should be interesting. I am making a list of things I want to bake and cook before they come. I like having plenty of food and snacks and want to have it all ready so I can

No comments: