Mary from Fireflies and Frogs has tagged me to list ten things I like about myself. Though it took me all afternoon I think I finally have ten.
1. My faith. I like that I am not ashamed of my faith and good or bad days I am blessed.
2. Being able to understand my animals. I know its strange but 9 out of 10 times when one of my animals makes a noise I know what they are trying to tell me they need or just want.
3. That I am a "cool" grandma (according to Zack) even when I wake them up to do chores.
4. That I am losing weight though not as fast as I would like but I am losing and feeling good.
5. My relationship with my daughters. We can talk about anything with each other. I can have a friend relationship without losing the mother/daughter one.
6. My love of farm work. I might grumble about having to get up early but I love feeding, milking and talking to the animals first thing each morning.
7. That I can actually make soap. I am not a talented person so finding something I can do that others actually enjoy makes me feel very good.
8. My love of reading. I can read 24/7. I love all types of books.
9. Being a friend. I am not one to collect friends just to have them. I take friendship seriously. If a friend needs something I want them to know I am there for them no matter what.
10. My desire to live life simply. I never thought I would want the hardwork of countrylife but I love it and am proud of every step I take to getting back to the basic way of living.
I am not sure who has been tagged and who hasn't but if you do this please leave me a comment so I can read your list of things you like about yourself.
Have a great weekend and don't forget to count those blessings!