Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hottest day of the year so far today. Needless to say I spent it indoors except to give fresh water several times to the animals. When I feed the goats I have two feeders hanging from the fence and double feeders in each stall that I fill. Dan and Robyn will eat a little from the double feeders but they love eating from a small rubber bowl. I have to put feed in it to make them happy but I get to laugh as I watch them try to get both their heads in such a small bowl. Nevermind that there is plenty of the same feed in the feeders, its much more fun to eat from this little bowl.

I picked up my tv cabinet today. And thank goodness for hand carts or I would never have gotten it in the house! That thing is heavy but I am so liking it. I really like the little hidden light under the top shelf. Not sure if I will keep things as they are but at least for the moment I like it. Now I need to straighten up the mess I made moving the cabinet in and will take a shower and rest. Hope you had a wonderful cool weekend!

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Boy those babies are sure growing up fast!! Almost not babies anymore. Yes it is hot here today on Monday too!! It is supposed to be in the 100's all week!! I am heading off for a funeral now. Sandy