Monday, January 28, 2008

Aren't We Cute!




We don't have names yet but we don't mind. We are waiting for a very special little girl nickname firecracker to name one of us and then the other will get named. Mom Peggy says we sure are spoiled but its her fault. She warms our blankie by the woodstove and wraps us in it to go to sleep. We cry if we don't get covered with our blankie. She says we pee like a grown goat and now has a special rug she stands us on to pee. That's okay as we don't like her slippery wood floors anyway! We are eating really good but still weak at standing very long. We get chilled easy and start shaking so Mom Peggy gets us a fresh warm blankie. Momma DiDi is doing lots better today. She rested most of the day and has been eating alot. We went out with her for a little bit but came back inside where its nice and warm. Tomorrow we have to stay outside longer cause Mom Peggy said so. I bet if we cry hard enough she will bring us back inside. Can't wait to find out and tell you what our names are! Bye for now. Its our bedtime.

15 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Yes, there very cute.

Goat Yoda said...

Hi Peggy,

If you all went inside DiDi past her cervix, you will need to give her at least 12ml of tetracycline (Bio-Mycin is best)sub-cue in the neck- even if you did the antibiotic cream. I generally give 12ml an intra-unterine bolus (no needle) plus 12ml sub-cue. They can and will set up a uterine infection without warning and die very quickly, or have a low grade infection so they will not breed at all next year.

Good luck to you-

Lib said...

Hi Peggy,
How Precious these 2 are. They are so Blessed to have Mom Peggy:o)
Hope you have a great day.
Blessins',Lib

amelia said...

They are so precious.

Do they ever miss while peeing????

Anonymous said...

GIRL YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY> I wish so bad I could be there and help. I just love them. If I didn't live in town id have to have one.

Rachel said...

They are so darling!! You are so good to them!! I love their colors!! I wish I could just reach out and hold them!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! I didn't know there were more coming!! I sat in suspense as I read the delivery story!! They are soooo sweet! i wish i knew more about goats!! i'd love to have one!

Jeanne said...

Oh so sweet and precious indeed.
Blessings

Carole Burant said...

HUH! I don't come visit for a couple of days and in the meantime there have been BABIES being born??? Oh sis, they are all so darling but omigosh what an ordeal it must have been helping DiDi deliver her twins. I so wish I was there to give them all a cuddle...love the picture of Fran with Windy:-) Can't wait to hear what names you'll be giving the two newest members!! xoxo

meggie said...

All those little kids are so cute. I love the markings on Windy.
You are one busy 'foster Mum'!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. Mom went home, but she says she is still short of breath. I am going there Thursday for a long weekend.
I know living away from mine Im always making up plates and stuff for my oldies lol. Just like my kids to me,

VoiceInTheWilderness said...

You're the most eloquent baby goats I have ever met!

Mary said...

Such beautiful photos of the kids. I always enjoy visiting here.

Have a great weekend. Sorry I haven't been over for a while.

Blessings,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! They are soo cute!

Bad Alice said...

Oh, I hope we're not too late to name the cute little fellow with the white tuft. I'm sorry it's taken us a while. These little guys are soooo cute. Firecracker would like to name him "Nickle," after her stuffed panda.

She says thank you for the chance to pick the name herself. Her big sister is a bit jealous!

Blessings,
Bad Alice