Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Remember Us?

The rest of the gang was feeling kinda left out when I started posting about the babies. I decided I had better go out and spend some time and take some pictures before they turned on me.



Leonard is enjoying eating hay without any of the girls pushing him around.



DiDi is so happy to be feeling better. She always checks my pockets for cookies
Sonya is excited to have her girlish figure back!
ViVi can't understand why we want let Leonard come and play with her. We want to wait a little longer before breeding her.
Blinkin is enjoying her hay in peace while the young ones are playing
BossyToes is positive I forgot she is suppose to be inside and not out with goats!
Blanche says she is stronger than a tree!
Bridey reminds me of the flying nun. I love her airplane ears.
Diva is counting down the days till she can get her girlish figure back and get the extra weight off her feet.
Sammi says yes, she is still pregnant. Yes, she knows she is huge and no she doesn't have any ideal whats taking so long.
The Tennessee mountainers laugh cause the North Carolina flatlanders don't know how to climb.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammi what great colors you have. They are all so cute. I haven't ask this,but do you have milk goats? Awsome drink.

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

You certainly have a good looking herd. It will be hard tp part with some of the bucks.

meggie said...

You have such a big family there now, I keep losing track of who is who. They all look very healthy, & with your ministrations, I am sure they are happy.

Unknown said...

Poor poor Sammi.... I would love to be able to read her mind.

I loved the caption of the Tennessee mountainers... I bet they are laughing.

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures.

Jeanette said...

Hi Peggy , called in to see how sammi progressing. Oh you do have a large family, love Diva in her jumper,...

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hey Peggy, how do you keep all of your goat children's names straight? i would have a very hard time of it. We are getting snow here in Illinois right now. Hope it stops soon...smile.

Sandy

Hope said...

All the gang is looking good, Peggy. I don't see how you keep up with them all!! That's funny that the TN goats can climb better!!

Hugs,
Hope

Judypatooote said...

My goodness, your family really has grown....I think it is so darn cute that you have them all names...I love the spotted one...judy

auntpearl said...

They all look very happy. Great photos.

Hugs,

Phill said...

That goat up on the stump is hysterical (and looks like he/she is having a lot of fun). Good looking family!

Rosa said...

I was missin' miss diva. Poor girl. I remember when I wanted to get my girly figure back too. Never happened. (Shhh, but don't tell her.)

Mary said...

Peggy,

This is a wonderful photo essay. I've enjoyed it very much. Your goats are all cute and they have their own personalities, don't they.

We didn't get to the farm this week, as the boys were off school sick, but hoping to get some photos next week if the weather isn't too bad. We're having a bad storm right now.

Take care and thanks for the enjoyable read.

Blessings,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Where did all these goats come from? Last time I was here I thought it was just Diva and a boyfriend. They multiplied!!

Miss Robyn said...

I cannot believe how many goats you have now! But Diva is still my favourite xo

Rachel said...

Thanks for letting us know how the rest of the gang are doing! Seems like you have a happy goat herd Peggy!!!

Rosie said...

It's so good seeing them all! Sammi looks like she is going to give you multiples. Let's hope for triplet does and not a gi-normous buck!