Friday, March 28, 2008

This and That

Ain't nothing like a drink of nice, cold, fresh well water!

I was trying to run water to wash dishes but Whiskers had a better ideal.


I have been tagged by Nen for a meme. Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post

4. Tag five more blogs with links

5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.


My six word memoir:

Goat lady with sense of humor.



I won't tag anyone as I don't know who has or hasn't been tagged but please feel free to play. Let me know if you do so I can check it out.

5 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Peggy,
I had to laugh when I saw the furry one drinking. Our Boxer is trained to jump in the bathtub when she wants a drink,we go turn the water on she Loves it.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Blessins'Lib

Phill said...

Aw - Cute (and practical) kitty!

Jeanette said...

Hi Peggy, Cute! Whiskers must have been thirsty.Love the kids with there easter ears on.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

My that might TAX my brain too much..smile!! I cannot think of just 6 words off the top of my asleep brain...Cute picture of the goats..

Sandy

Devon said...

liked you memoir! thanks for participating! its fun to see what other people come up with!