Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank You Mildred!


Mildred sent Diva the cutest magnets! They are so cute I put them around a picture I have of her and have it sitting on my desk. I had to move the picture around to find a spot to take a photo without lights glaring or a image of me in the glass. Mildred, Diva thinks she is, well a true Diva to get a present. I love the way they make her picture look special. Thank you so much for thinking of us. Also a big thank you for being a Christmas Angel. Your generous gift will make Christmas very special for 2 children.

4 comments:

Mildred said...

Peggy, I'm happy Diva's magnets arrived safely. I could not resist when I saw "DIVA"!!! I hope you all have very happy holidays. Give Diva a hug from me.

Amy said...

How nice!

Flip Flop Floozie said...

Blogging friends are just something special. Some of them went over to my granddaughters new blog and wished her well. She is a sweet heart and it really made her feel special to hear from these "Special people"!!

Homemaker Ang said...

Happy Thanksgiving friend!