Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank You Mildred!


Mildred sent Diva the cutest magnets! They are so cute I put them around a picture I have of her and have it sitting on my desk. I had to move the picture around to find a spot to take a photo without lights glaring or a image of me in the glass. Mildred, Diva thinks she is, well a true Diva to get a present. I love the way they make her picture look special. Thank you so much for thinking of us. Also a big thank you for being a Christmas Angel. Your generous gift will make Christmas very special for 2 children.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peggy, I'm happy Diva's magnets arrived safely. I could not resist when I saw "DIVA"!!! I hope you all have very happy holidays. Give Diva a hug from me.

Anonymous said...

How nice!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Blogging friends are just something special. Some of them went over to my granddaughters new blog and wished her well. She is a sweet heart and it really made her feel special to hear from these "Special people"!!

Homemaker Ang said...

Happy Thanksgiving friend!