Tuesday, March 17, 2009

From Kuma to Her Family


Hi family!! I sure do miss you! Happy St Paddy's Day. Whatever day that is. All I know is I put on a silly head piece for a picture but since momma Peggy said it was for you I didn't mind. I was sad for a minute. I was giving licks and kisses while momma Peggy was trying to take a picture and she told me no! It hurt my feelings but after she got a picture she let me give her more kisses and licks then I got a cookie! This lady sure does like to give me baths. I hope when you come home I don't have to take them so often. I love going inside! I get to sit on the sofa or lay in front of the fire and even play inside! I was in the dog pen with Lady, Tramp and Sheba and it was fun. Sheba was my buddy but then she started snapping at me. Momma Peggy said Sheba is getting really old and can't see or hear good. I have my own pen right next to them so we still talk and play through the fence. I use to go on my walk with Sheba but now I am going to go with Lady and Tramp. Sheba will get to go on a walk by herself. That way she can take her time and not have to walk fast or run. I like to run and I get in trouble when I try to chase the cat Whiskers or chase a chicken. Momma Peggy tells me no and pops me on the nose with one of her fingers. It doesn't hurt anything except my feelings. I sit down and pout for a minute but then I have to get back up and play. Its hard trying to pout for very long! I miss all of you so much and can't wait for you to come home. I hope you are having as much fun in Germany as I am having here. When you come home be sure to remember I get a treat in the morning and afternoon EVERY DAY! And I get a rawhide once a week though I like to hide mine and bring them out when Lady and Tramp have chewed theirs all gone. They sit and whine while I chew on mine. Sending you lots of licks and kisses and hope you had a fun St Paddy's Day... I did except for that silly head piece!

20 comments:

grammy said...

He looks a lot like the neighbors dog that ran into my house the other day and chased my cat around. All in fun (o: I am sure Cat would say it was very annoying.

The Raggedy Girl said...

What a sweet post and it really felt like a nice puppy dog had written it.

Roberta Anne

Judypatooote said...

Oh what an adorable story....I feel I can see Kuma smile....and Peggy I know I've told you this before, but you are a born story teller.....I imagine that Kuma is one of your kids dogs....and is going to miss you terribly when she has to go home....I don't know is Kuma a girl doggie or a boy doggie.....and don't tell her or him I ask....YIKES!....well it was fun visiting, and maybe you could slip Kuma a treat before bed...LOL judy

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. Happy St. Patricks Day

Terri said...

Your posts always make me smile!

Anonymous said...

How very sweet and precious Peggy.

Jenny said...

Like the new layout. The picture of the kids is too cute! My daughter said the goat in front looks camouflaged.
~Jenny~

Made In The South said...

What a cute post!!! Love the new header..

Anonymous said...

Nice dog!

Mary said...

Peggy,

How nice that you let Kuma write a post to her family. She is adorable.

Dakota is growing fast. I'm going to have to post some more photos of him soon.

Blessings,
Mary

Jess said...

Great new header and Kuma is a cutie...bet he's a handful... it is a he right?

Have a good rest of the week

love, Jess

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Cute post, Peggy. I always love your posts. You are such a good writer.

Hope you had a great St. Patty's Day.

Love the new header.
Hugs,
Betsy

Jacque said...

Any blog with a dog gets my attention, sounds like you are a good spoiler, that is the only way a dog should be treated. Enjoyed your post, oh I mean the puppies post!~Jacque

FarmHouse Style said...

Oh Peggy, I bet that Kuma will never want to leave you... even if you do make him wear silly head pieces:-)

Rhonda

The Three Little Bears said...

cute! I really enjoyed that. Thank you so much for sharing and HAPPY SAINT PADDY'S DAY!

rebel said...

Awwwww, I want a doggie like that!

DayPhoto said...

I just love coming here! I laugh, I smile, I just plain enjoy!

Thank you, thank you for brightening my day!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Kuma's Mom said...

Peggy, thank you so much for letting Kuma write us. I know she is so happy. I think she likes wearing the headpiece, it's a little bit like a crown hehe. Even her dad got a chuckle out of her little story. I read her letter out loud and we both looked at each other when she said she gets on the couch!!

amelia said...

When will her 'parents' be back? She must miss them!!

Phill said...

You take care to K - you sure get to camp out in a neat place while your folks are away!