Friday, April 02, 2010

Happy Birthday




To my mom Debbi. My mom and dad are in Germany so I can't give her birthday kisses. My foster mom is letting me send her birthday wishes, love and lots of kisses through this post.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA DEBBI!
I love and miss you so much! I hope you have the happiest birthday ever. I get to celebrate your birthday with a can of O'Roy so I am very happy! Have lots of fun and know I will be sending good thoughts your way all day. Oh, and mom just think how old 40 is in dog years! (just kidding)
Love you,
Kuma

3 comments:

The Mind of a Mom said...

Hey Peggy
I love the pic, The birthday smile is so cute!
I like your blog when you have a lighter background, it just seems too dark for a positive person like you

Betsy Banks Adams said...

How sweet, Peggy.... Happy Birthday to Debbi.

Love your new blog look....

Easter Blessings to you and yours.
Hugs,
Betsy

Kuma's Mom said...

Awwwwwhh!!! Thank you sooo much!!! You made my day.