Saturday, August 07, 2010

Happy Birthday Raigun!

Our Elvis faces for Grandma

My first fish!

Love you Grandma

Why can't I wear this to school?

I can teach you karate even if I am smaller

what's wrong with this outfit?

Raigun and Big Sis Kristine

just chilling at the beach
Today my youngest granddaughter is celebrating her birthday. It's hard to believe that she will be going into 4th grade in a couple weeks. I called to wish her a happy birthday this morning and she was getting ready for her Toy Story 3D birthday party. Raigun told me she has a boyfriend now and that she is wearing a dress to her party for him. Raigun has always been my tomboy. She has her own fashion and doesn't mind what you think of it as long as she likes it and its comfortable. A couple of years ago everything had to be Tennessee orange even with her red hair. She loves karate,4 wheeling, swimming, skateboarding, video games, and making good grades in school. She has a tender heart and always has hugs and kisses to make a frown turn into a smile. Raigun and I have a lot of summer visits in our memory books. She has always been the first one up to help with chores. She baited her own hook for fishing, washed her own clothes in the washtubs, did dishes, made soaps, and helped cook. The animals all love her as well as  everyone that meets her. She has a awesome sense of humor and will keep you laughing. Raigun sorry I didn't make it to Tennessee for your birthday but I know it was a blast!

7 comments:

JoyceAnn said...

Happy Birthday to Raigun ! Sounds like she has the same beautiful spirit as her Grandma.

~ Birthday Blessings ~

Cadi said...

Happy Birthday! What lovely pictures to share. I remember my first fish, too. I was about 5 & it was w/ Grandpa.

misselaineous said...

Happy Birthday to your ever changing granddaughter! Why do they have to grow up so fast? Nice post for a Sunday morning..thanks for sharing. Happy Sunday *elaine*

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Covnitkepr1 said...

Ahhh...Karate. My wife and I were into competitive karate for 5 years. When you grow old you'll feel the effects. Thanks for the return follow.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Happy Birthday to Raigun... Sounds like she is a special little gal who loves LIFE in every respect... I know your are a proud Grandmother.
Hugs,
Betsy

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

Great pictures. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings too you. Lloyd