Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A New Great Friend

I have just had a wonderful visit from my friend Sheri and family. She and I met last year on a homestead forum online. She has a homestead in Texas and raises goats, horses, chickens etc. She also makes goatmilk candles and soaps and designs and makes beautiful jewelry that she sells besides working for a vet and taking care of the homestead. She and hubby and son Alex live in a old home that she redid allover before she met and married Ward. She is very much into the homestead way of life and I have learnt alot from her. IN her spare time she writes articles about homesteading and has them published. From the moment she met me I felt like I had known her all my life. It was so easy to talk with her. I have a new friend for life in Sheri...... aren't friends a blessing????!!!

No comments: