Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday Monday

The rain we weren't suppose to get today is here. Don't you just love weather people! I have spent the morning cooking food for a friends family. His grandfather died yesterday at age 86. I have also had to go out in the rain and stop Whiskers from chasing squirrels. I should just let him keep trying as he has never been outside before and doesn't know how to catch anything. He needs the exercise as he is one fat cat. William is on his way to Mobile,AL. Whenever there is a hurricane other drivers don't won't to go to the area because of traffic problems. He just hops in his semi and goes. We want to finish the roof in another week if he gets the time off. I am going to work on the living room so I can get that furniture in the room and we will have a nice place to relax when we aren't sitting on the deck. Have to clear everything out first and clean and paint the walls. I won't sand the floors til I do that incase I drop paint. The one bedroom is finished. I will take a picture later. I just love it and even William thinks it feels relaxing when you are in there. Have 2 more bedrooms to go and ours will probably be the last one done as it needs the most work. Guess I had better get at it ........ have a good monday!

1 comment:

Carla Lynne Klimuk said...

Oh, my ... I want to come live right next to you. Then I can homestead too! Please keep posting on your blog about your progress, your trials and triumphs, and what is all involved. I am so interested in what you are doing...