Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Got Mail!!






I got mail!!! Today I received a beautiful postcard all the way from Australia.Thea sent me a lovely picture of the Brisbane River because she and her family love to spend time on the river rowing. She didn't know that I love spending time in the water... Scuba diving and William and I love to take the canoes out when we have free time. Thank you Thea for the card and the lovely note allowing me to get to know you better!! Have a card heading your way. Ms. Robyn your collage is on its way and Ms. Jeanne and Finn keep an eye on your mailbox. I just love snail mail!!!!! For some reason whiskers thought this card was for him.

2 comments:

Tee/Tracy said...

That is a pretty postcard. (Love the ghost graphic. Cute!)

Miss Robyn said...

ooh - Peggy I am excited about my collage - I can't wait ! I love snail mail too.. it is such fun