Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Blessings


I am changing my thought for the day to a prayer for the day. Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks for our many blessings. After Thanksgiving I will go back to the thought for the day.. until then hope you enjoy and can use the prayer for the day!

Thank You for the Seasons
It's snowing, I celebrate the snowman soon to be built by happy children.
It's raining. I celebrate the seeds that will soon be flowers.
It's sunny. I celebrate the warmth on the happy people playing in the sun.
It's cold and crisp. I celebrate the crunching leaves under the feet of schoolchildren.
I celebrate all seasons, Lord; each gives us its special gifts and joys.

1 comment:

Miss Robyn said...

have been thorougly enjoying the Halloween theme and am now looking forward to your Thanksgiving theme - it's such fun ! thanks Peggy xx