Saturday, December 17, 2005


Quintin and Gabby's daddy got his orders but they are the good orders. He will be stateside next month. Brian may not be home for Christmas but their trees are staying up and they will be celebrating Christmas and all the other holidays he missed while in Iraq. Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts, please keep them going for Brian as he prepares to come home. Needless to say Megan is happy but not saying anything to the kids so he can surprise them. I get to make lots and lots of welcome home signs and yellow ribbons to put all over their neighborhood and yard. So thankful he will be back home with his family soon! I have had a nice quiet day, watching Christmas movies and drinking hot tea by the fire. Except for cats crying to go in or out I really haven't gotten up to do anything. I have decided that I have been spending way too much time on the computer so have started only blogging in the evenings except on the weekend. I check my emails in the morning and stay off computer to get things done around the house until evening time. This past week has worked out well doing that and I reward myself on the weekend and get on a few times during the day if at home. Today has been a good day for movies on the telly. I watched White Christmas, Christmas Miracle, Brady Christmas and Miracle on 34th street. Have also been reading my bedtime book from BrocanteHome so its been a wonderful lazy day. Hope you have had a nice one too!

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

thats wonderful news....

hope its a wonderful renuion