Saturday, February 18, 2006

I Have Been Tagged

Delete the first blog in the list.Move each of the blogs up one spot. Then add your blog to the bottom slot
1. Cocktails and Smokes
2. a girl named inky
3.. snickerdoodles
4. Fireflies&Frogs
5. Hidden Haven Homestead
Next, select five people to tag.
1. Mindy
2. Connie
3. Brandy
4. Wendy
5. Robyn
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living in Florida, driving a convertible, working a dream job of going to all the nursing homes and drug treatment centers in Brevard County to do their labwork on patients. This kept them from having to transport patients. I would start my day at 5am and be finished by 10am and unless I had a stat call the rest of the day was mine to spend at the beach, on the boat or scuba diving. I got a very large salary plus milage, plus stat callback fees, plus amount to just carry the pager. I lived there for 5 yrs before coming back to NC to be near daughters and grandchildren.
One year ago this month: We were living in Lexington and I was managing a antique & collectible shop. We were planning to move to northern Minnesota to a cabin we had bought across the river from Canada.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. cheese and crackers
2. pringles chili cheese chips
3.chocolate
4. sliced apples with carmel dip
5.pretzels
Five songs you know all the words to:
1. most any song form the 60's
2.most any song from the 70's
3. Unchained Melody
4. Butterfly Kisses
5. Daddy's Hands
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all debts
2. Get Hubby to retire
3. Fence in property and redo house, gardens and yard
4. Help family
5.Donate money to help build a hospice care center
Five bad habits:
1. no patience
2. not managing my time better
3.staying on computer too much
4.Not listening
5.Not saying NO more often
Five things you enjoy doing:
1. Gardening
2. Taking care of animals around the homestead
3. Baking
4. Decorating our home
5. Reading
Five things you would never wear:
1. A tube top
2. A string bikini
3. A thong
4. Anything polyester
5.spiked 5 inch or more heels
Five favorite toys(/games):
1. The computer
2. Crafts
3. Soap making
4. Scrap booking
5. Playing any board game with the grandkids

If you are tagged leave me a comment and a link so I can check your answers out and if I didn't tag you but you do this let me know so I can check it out.

No comments: