Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Presumed Guilty

Presumed Guilty by: James Scott Bell is published by Zondervan. Mr Bell is also author of "Breach of Promise" among other fiction and non fiction books.
If you like suspense, murder and excitement you will love this book. A story of a pastor making mistakes but ending up in prison for a murder he didn't commit. His wife not giving up to prove his innocence though things of her past are brought out. The strong faith that brings them and their grown children through all the dangers and rough times is what kept me from putting this book down. In the first few pages when it went from one person's activities and thoughts to another I was concerned I wouldn't get into the story. That only lasted for the first chapter and then I was so into the story I couldn't put the book down till I finished it. This is my first by this author but I am looking forward to reading his other books.


Mind and Media provide me with free books in exchange for my reviewing and posting about the books. Anyone interested in learning more about becoming a reviewer can go to the Active Christian Media site at: http://www.blogforbooks.com

8 comments:

Diane Viere said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. Please visit anytime...and we will pray together!

Can't wait for the celebration!

Diane

Tee/Tracy said...

Good review - not my type of book though I think my Mom might like it. Cool to get books for reviews - I've done that and LOVED it.

Amy said...

That sounds like my kind of book! Have you read any by Teresa Slack? She's also a Christian author with some great books.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Peggy, that book sounds intriguing. I have to admit though, at the moment I am on a spiritual journey with my reading, though will jot down the title of this book for next time. Hugs to you xoxox

Maggie Ann said...

That must be fun to review books like you are doing... I love a book that is so good you just can't put it down!

gal artist said...

I love the type of books you can't put down. My favorite Christian author is Karen Kingsbury.

Do you mind if I add you to my links?

Maggie Ann said...

Morning Peggy! Rest assured you are in my prayers dear friend..I have brought you to Jesus this morning in prayer. Its a beautiful day here, that means WARMER...smile. Cooler tomorrow though...I have new cello pieces to start so off I go, I love to make progress but oh the time everything takes. The day goes by too quickly and I compensate by relaxing & staying up a bit late at night. Better go, I got online to put the scripture ref.link on my sidebar that my son uses. Quicker results I think and that will save a few minutes here and there..smile. wishing you a pleasant day, don't work too hard now! xo

Perri said...

sounds like a good book - always looking for one to read.