Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ABC MeMe

I have been tagged by Momxtwo for this meme. Have no ideal who has done it so if you want to give it a try leave me a comment and I will come read your answers.

Wednesday, May 17

Alphabet MeMe
ACCENT: southern mountain
BIBLE BOOK I LIKE: Daniel
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: cleaning the bathroom
DOG or CAT: 3 dogs and 3 cats
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: computer
FAVORITE COLONE: passion
GOLD or SILVER: Silver
HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: backpack purse
INSOMNIA: all the time
JOB TITLE: homesteader, retired lab tech, grandma, mom, wife, soapmaker, take your pick
KIDS: 3 Maggie 35, Melody 30, Megan 28
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS:homesteading in a 1940's army building converted into a 3 bedroom home
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Good Listener
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: skipped school a couple times
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: 3 times for having baby, 3 for surgeries
PHOBIAS: small enclosed spaces, crowds, heights,
QUOTE: Never Say Never
RELIGION: Christian
lSIBLINGS: 2 brothers living, 1 brother and 1 sister deceased
TIME I WAKE UP: 6am
UNUSUAL TALENTS OR SKILLS:Milk a goat? make soap, make veggie sculptures
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: none that I know of though there are some I don't like
WORST HABIT:Speaking my mind
XRAYS:lots of times
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: sourdough bread,homemade mac & cheese, homestead stew
.ZOO ANIMALS I LIKE MOST: monkeys

7 comments:

momxtwo said...

Great list!

I would love to try some of your soap. Maybe you could mail me a bar. I would send you money to pay for the postage.

dolly said...

hey you have the same worst habit as me!! gets me in trouble very often heehee dollx

Connie and Rob said...

Your quote is the exact same one my mother uses all the time.

I just did a new meme or I would sign up for this one. You did a great job. It was fun.

Take care,
Connie

Kali said...

Hi Peggy, i've just spent some time catching up with your news and it's been lovely. You are as busy as ever!
Take care hon :)

Nicole said...

How wonderful you are! I loved your meme, I loved learning even more about you.... something which I will never tire of... hugs xox

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

your kids are around my age..can i call you mom?

Tee said...

I love this meme! Maybe I'll do it next week.

We have some things in common. Let's see - Chore we don't like, essential electronics, silver, religion, xrays :)