Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sunshine!

I actually see beautiful sunshine ! It has been so many days with rain and clouds that I don't care about the heat and humidity that is coming with the sun. Everything is still muddy and wet but I am going to spend the day outside getting caught up on those chores. The chickens are letting me know its time for me to do a little cleaning in their house and Miss Diva is looking down her nose at me for the mess I have let her place get into. Donald and Daisy are fussing at me to clean their "pond" and give them fresh bedding. Lady, Tramp and Sheba can't believe I haven't raked and cleaned their "bathroom area". So before the animals all go on strike I guess I had better get myself outside and get busy. If you hear your dogs howling or cats screaming its only because they hear me singing off key while cleaning the tool shed! Enjoy the day the Lord has given you!

5 comments:

gal artist said...

LOL, I was wondering why my dogs were howling. :)

Yes, it is finally a bright and beautiful day here too. The birds are singing, the sun is shining and I so wish I didn't have to go to work today.

Anonymous said...

You are lucky.... I only get about four hours of warmth to do my outside chores before it gets too cold and I have to bundle up inside. We have westerly (is that a word?) winds here and they go right through your whole body brrrrrr... xox

DonnaB said...

I hope you are very productive today and get all those animals taken care of before they go on strike!

Mindy said...

Your post made me laugh!!! Are you sure it wasn't me the dogs are hearing!!!! LOL..So happy to here that thesun is shining in your neck of the woods...Enjoy your day and be blessed dear friend!!! xo

melissa said...

I hear you singin'! Truly though, congrats. on the rain. Looks like that tropical storm just brought good with it.

We're hoping and praying for rain this weekend. It's been way too long.

Take care!