Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Perfect Rainy Day

It started raining yesterday afternoon and we had a nice steady rain last night and right up till lunch time today. I loved it! I didn't have to feel guilty doing things indoors when there is so much to do outside. I made soaps all morning and got soaps together to take to a family picnic Saturday. I have a messy kitchen and tons of truck business paperwork waiting on me to take care of tonight. I have just enjoyed staying indoors and listening to the rain while I work. Tomorrow will find me back outside painting on the house, raking leaves and cleaning out the chicken lot and Miss Diva's stall. Fall is in the air and I love this cool weather! Here's hoping we have lots and lots of snow and a cold winter!!! Time to get back to work.... Everyone have a great evening and count those blessings!

1 comment:

Rosa said...

I love rainy days!!! Glad you were able to stay in and get some things done. I know how busy you normally are outside. What does Miss Diva do when it rains?