Monday, September 11, 2006

These Boots are Made for Working




I bought the cutiest pair of boots off ebay! I have to dress to milk and feed Miss Diva you know. She won't let me wear just anything. I found these and just had to have them and now I wear them everyday to feed and they are perfect! Even Diva seems to like them. Blogger even let me download the Christmas Carolers I paid $10.00 for at a yardsale! The lady made them herself!! Aren't they awesome! I can't wait to set them out for the holidays. I got the wicker set painted today and will post a photo as soon as I get the cushions in them and set them on the porch.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't decide which is cuter, the boots or the carolers!

Donna B
(a/k/a ladyofblessings)

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

You got some good buys. The carolers are very cute!! The lady did a good job making them. The boots now I am sure Miss Diva is really going to like those!! Even though they are not goats but COWBOOTS!! smile!!

Sherry said...

Those boots are too cute. How could Miss Diva not like them? I really like the carolers too. It is too soon to think about decorating though.

Jeanne said...

Those boots Mooooove Me!
Giggles
You have the best treasures to share.
Blessings my lovely friend!
Love Jeanne

Laurie said...

The boots are great, what a way to put a smile on your face!
Love the carolers,what a deal ~ they look like those expensive ones, I can't think of the name of ~!

LindaD said...

Absolutely love the boots.. The cows my husband milked were Holsteins.. Are the carolers paper mache? Great finds!

Rosa said...

These boots were made for milkin'!

Julia said...

Love those boots they are way coool,, cooler than my old ugly black boots with the big bumpy toes. I wonder what my goats would do with me If I wore those pretty boots?

paris parfait said...

Terrific boots! And the carolers are adorable too.

kansasrose said...

Now those boots just rock! So fun to have boots like that on the farm! The carolers are sweet.