As everyone knows I am crazy about swaps! I am already signed up to do a couple of Christmas swaps but I wanted to do a stocking one. I took part in one of these last year with Ms Robyn and had such fun. Ms. Robyn isn't doing a stocking swap this year so I decided to take it on. The rules are very easy so please let me know if you want to be a part of this fun swap!
1. You can make , buy or use a stocking you already have.
2. Fill it with items that you think your swap partner will like. ( it would be nice to wrap each little gift to make it even more special.)
3. The price limit is $20.00. Try not to spend over that. You can make candy, cookies, crafts, soaps etc to put in the stocking too.
4. This is open to all countries so keep weight in mind when filling your stocking.
5. Read your swap partners blog and get to know their likes and dislikes.
6. The last date to sign up for swap is November 15th and all stockings have to be mailed by Dec. 6th so they will be mailed before we get busy with Christmas for our home and families.
Leave me a comment if you are interested . Don't forget Kathleen is having a Ornament Swap if you are interested .