Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thankful Thursday


Though yesterday was a bad day I have so much to be thankful for. Today is going to be the beginning of my Thankful Thursdays. I am going to list some of the many things I have to be thankful.

1. I am thankful I have a husband who likes to work hard to provide for us and help others in need.
2. I am thankful my daughters are blessed with loving husbands, good children and their own homes.
3. I am thankful for Miss Diva and the joy she brings into my life
4. I am thankful for my soap shop and my customers.
5. I am thankful for the swap Pea had where I met a new friend Kathleen.
6. I am thankful for my blog family. You are always here for me good or bad
7. I am thankful the subfloor is down in the bathroom.
8. I am thankful we found out we needed to move the vanity before we had the plumbing in the wrong spot.
9. I am thankful for our handyman.
10. I am thankful for each day I can wake up and count my blessings
11. I am thankful I am free to say what I am thankful for.
12. I am thankful there is a God to give thanks to.

2 comments:

Ms. Kathleen said...

That was so sweet! I had never heard of Thankful Thursday's until today. Your list is great and I can't wait to see the finished bathroom.

Oh, and can you send me your address and email for the Christmas exchange. Thanks bunches!1

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of Thankful Thursdays. Starting next week, I would like to join you if you wouldn't mind!