Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tomorrow Tomorrow I Love You Tomorrow

You're only a day away!! Going to pick up Sammi tomorrow! She is doing fine and her babies are doing fine without her so she is ready to come home! Also tomorrow my friend Mary from fireflies and frogs is going to be a grandma. She took her daughter Amber to the hospital tonight so they could induce tomorrow. I can't wait! They already know its a boy named Gabriel. Amber's hubby is in Iraq so if you will say a prayer for her and her hubby. I will post pictures of Sammi when we get her home. I am sure Ms Diva is going to be a little jealous but hopefully she will remember Sammi. Tomorrow Tomorrow.... now I have that song in my head I will sing it all night!

4 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Geez, you got me all excited for you! lol How wonderful that Sammi is ready to come home to you:-) Can't wait to hear how it all goes and how Ms Diva reacts! My prayers are indeed with your friend Mary's daughter...praying that all goes well with the birth!! xox

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

You now have a herd of goats. One goat is not a herd, by definition. Two goats, one male and one female, is a pair for goats. BUT, three goats is a herd. And soon Diva's offspring will add to your herd. I guess this makes you a goatherd woman!

Have you ever considered a camel!

Rosa said...

How exciting! (Now we ALL will be singing THAT song!)

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Cool, Peggy another goat for some more stories!! Wonderful!! Sammi..I love that name!! I am waiting for pictures. We leave next Tuesday on our adventure. I am so going to miss being able to hook up and see what is going on. I hope I can find some sort of FREE internet someplace. take care and have a fun day on the farm. Sandy