Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Duma



I have now seen this movie 3 times. Zack made it all the way through last night. Julie made it about 45 minutes, Hope halfway through and Woody almost made it to the end. Its a great movie and the kids really want to see it all the way through. They like it so much they want to start it from the beginning each time instead of where they fell asleep. They were so tired last night they just couldn't hold their eyes open. If you get a chance you should watch this movie. Its a great one to watch as a family. I suggest you watch it one evening when no one is tired or sleepy.

1 comment:

Carole Burant said...

LOL I was wondering if they had made it through the movie this time! Hmmmm, maybe they should watch it right after they get up in the morning! lol I hadn't heard of this movie but I will certainly be on the lookout for it now! xox