Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Afternoon at Fantasy Lake

Is the reward you get after spending the morning raking and shoveling poo from the chicken pen. Think it was a fair trade.
Quintin getting ready to go off the red slide
Julie coming down the banana slide
Gabby coming down the banana slide
Wayne getting ready to go down lighting slide
Quintin coming down lighting slide
Gabby at the bottom of lighting slide
Julie made it to the bottom of lighting with a smile.
Zack says it was a piece of cake coming down lighting.
Take your eyes off the girl and you will see Will at the bottom of banana slide. Will wasn't able to go down lighting slide as you have to be able to carry the sled you ride up all those steps and it was too heavy. I don't see how the other kids carried theirs up 3 flights of steps 7 or 8 times!
Keeping my eyes on 6 kids was alot of work! When called Will answered me from the swimming section of the lake. He was having fun swimming back and forth to the dock.
Wayne and Will doing one last ride down the banana
Ending the day with Zack on the Tarzan rope swinging upside down before diving into the water. Everyone is tired but happy and I expect it will be a early night for all! Sorry I haven't commented on many blogs. I am trying to visit a few each time I am at the computer so I can keep up with everyone. Will comment when things slow down around the homestead.

8 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Ooooh what fun!! I don't think I'd have the nerve to go down those water slides but I'm sure it's fun! lol Sounds like they all had a great day:-) xox

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Oh to be a kid again and to be that BRAVE!! We did not have things like that when I was a kid though. I bet everyone was simply POOPED tonight!!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet words at my blog. Betty was doing so much better today at the Hospice House. Sandy

Anonymous said...

I would shovel , scrape , clean up POO just to get to go there , looks awesome , THEY must love YOU !
Hope your having a great visit .
By the way we share the same name , does yours have the SUE after it ? LOL
Take care
Greeneyes

J C said...

What fun. I really miss NC sometimes. You can swim without having to worry about alligators......I love that pic of the duck looking for water in it's litte pool. It's really giving you the evil eye! LOL

Miss Robyn said...

it looks like alot of fun! perfect for a hot day xo
hope Diva and the boys are doing well xox

Laurie said...

We have a water park here like this. I am not brave enough for these types of slides ~ no way! I prefer the lazy river where you just float around on an inner tube.

Looks like everyone had a grand time!

eyes_only4him said...

man, that looks like fun...Did u go down Peggy?..hehe

Marci said...

Peggy, it looks like they had a wonderful time. I am sure they are enjoying their visit to your house, even the cleaning out the pens part. It's fun when you don't have to do it all the time year round. =)