Fred is strutting his stuff for Ethel. She is still too young for him but he wants her to know she is the one for him.
Yesterday my neighbor Vicki's daughter called to see if I wanted a electric organ. She cleans homes for people and this elderly lady wanted it out of her house. So I got a free organ. Several of the bottom keys stick but other than that it works great! I have had fun playing the only 3 songs I know. Going to get a beginners book and see if I can teach myself.
Mary tagged me for 8 things about myself.
1. I hate motorcycles. I was in a very serious wreck that involved a drunk on a motorcycle hitting me.
2. I get busy and forget to eat till evening time. Then I eat and go to bed which isn't very healthy.
3. I don't want to sell my baby goats and am trying to talk William into letting me keep one.
4. I don't trust anyone completely to take care of my animals if I am not here. I always find things wrong or undone when I return and then feel guilty for leaving in the first place.
5. I hate driving.
6. I am finding I speak my mind more instead of trying to be nice. Especially when it comes to my animals and work around the homestead.
7. I love riding in William's semi. Its the best sleep I ever get, especially while he is driving.
8. I believe in the power of prayer. Especially after a very special one was answered for a very special blogging friend this week. (Sorry mums the word for now)