Monday, October 15, 2007
Philip has tagged me for a meme. I am suppose to list 8 random things about myself.
1. I get overwhelmed a lot but am blessed to have a husband I can vent with. He gives me suggestions and helps me work things out.
2. I love to read and use to read every night and spare minute. Lately I just listen to books on tapes while I do chores, etc.
3. I am a loner. I don't like shopping trips and lunches. I prefer being here with the animals.
4. I would love to go on survivor. I wouldn't last very long as I would be bossy with the lazy ones and get voted off. I don't understand how anyone would go on survivor not knowing how to build a shelter or a fire or what plants are edible.
5. I use to be a speed demon. Always in a rush driving but now I am one of those little old ladies on the road. The only difference is I can see over the steering wheel and my hair isn't blue.
6. I tend to sting with my words. Someone wants a pity party but hasn't done anything to help themselves gets stung by me. Lazy but complaining...sting. Well, you get my drift. I am too fast with words when I should just bite my tongue.
7. I love riding roller coasters but they terrify me. I am hoping William will ride one with me someday.
8. I have started reading more frugal articles and want to see how inexpensive William and I can live and how much we can save. There is more work involved but its more rewarding.
I am suppose to tag 8 others but I am not sure who has or hasn't been tagged. Feel free to count yourself tagged and let me know so I can read your random things.
Dena has honored me with a award! Thank you so much Dena. I love visiting your blog and you make me smile too.