Saturday, November 03, 2007

Swap Information

For those of you that signed up for the stocking swap please email your mailing address (happe2b50@yahoo.com) and your blog site if you have one. I will post the partners as soon as I get the info. Thanks to those of you that have already sent them. Also want to thank Robyn. She gave me a sweet treat Halloween award. Robyn, Diva and I say thank you very much. Nitro and the others aren't that thrilled being dressed up. LOL.

Have a blessed weekend!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Woohoo. Can't wait to get my partner. I've already picked out a CUUUTE stocking and a couple items I think I will include. :o)

Lib said...

Hi Peggy,
I emailed you info.I Look forward to the swap.Thanks for getting it together,I know you're very busy.
Hope You have a great ,stress free wk.end.
Blessins'Lib

Miss Robyn said...

I have loved your blog since the first day I found it!

I am so looking forward to this swap.. I sent my postal details but not the blog address.. will do that now
xoxo

Annie said...

Hi Peggy, I hope things are going better for you this weekend, I have been thinking about you!
I am looking forward to the swap, I emailed you my address at the homestead forum, I forgot to send you my blog addy so here it is...
http://anniescountryjournal.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful Day!

Rachel said...

Just sent my address to you!