Thursday, March 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Melody



Today my favorite middle daughter is 32 years old! She was the peace keeper growing up but now she loves to tease and stir the pot. I love her sense of humor, kind heart, devotion to family and love of life. She has finally saw the light and joined the frugal bandwagon. I love hearing about the new frugal things she is doing. Besides being a wife , a mom to 5, working fulltime as a family advocate, she has gone back to college. Don't know where she gets all the energy and still finds time to be at all the kids school and sports events. Melody I am very proud of the beautiful young woman you have become. Wish I could make all your birthday wishes come true but know I love you and wish for your birthday to be as special as you are!


2 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!!! Oh sis, it's no wonder you're so proud of her, she sounds like a wonderful person. Loved seeing the pictures of her as a child...she was even an alligator tamer! hehe xoxo

Phill said...

Those old pics are wonderful! Happy birthday to her!