Dana passed this award on to me. So I have to tell 10 things about me. If you would like this award feel free to take it and let me know so I can check out your 10 things.
1. I failed American History in high school and had to take it a second year. I barely passed it then. Wasn't the class but the teacher. She made it a very dull class and I even got her the next year too!
2. I am still friends with my best friend in first grade. We don't live near each other but keep in touch on birthdays and holidays
3. I get aggravated when people don't answer the phone and don't leave a message most times.
4. I get aggravated at the same people who get mad at me when I don't answer my phone. Crazy aren't I! LOL I don't carry my phone when I do outside chores. I do chores the same times every day. If they call during that time.. oh well.
5. I am not a easy person to work with or for. I want things done a certain way. If I have to go behind you and redo something I will get very upset. My view is why pay you if I have to do your work.
6. I am very picky about the feeding and care of our animals. I even give William a hard time about feeding exactly the same way each time and on time.
7. I already know what we are getting the grandkids for Christmas next year!
8. I almost drown scuba diving once. Scared my daughter Megan and myself.
9. I like the challenge of cooking a meal when the pantry is almost bare then cooking when its stocked full.
10. I am so jealous of everyone that has snow and nice cold weather that I could scream. Am so tired of this 70 plus temp in December! I really need to live in a long cold winter place.
Two of the grandkids were invited to tour WLOS-TV in Asheville, NC. They called to tell me about everything. Sounded like they really had fun.
My friend Phil is going to list, link, write about, etc on country life related products, ideals, experiences, don't do, and lots of other things. Email your favorite products, tools, books, gadgets, services, websites, and lessons-learned to him. Please include a one-sentence (or more) description with each entry suggestion, telling him why it's so wonderful. At the end of December, he will put up an epic post including all of the participating blogs (with their web addresses) and the items/services/learned lessons that we have seriously come to appreciate. Click on his name and check it out!
I finished baking and making candy for my goodie baskets today. I made peanut butter bon bons, mints, milk chocolate candy trees, white chocolate candy snowmen, love bites, chocolate chip cookies, double chocolate cookies, gingerbread cookies, tiny pumpkin loaves, and goat milk fudge. I cleaned the kitchen afterwards! Now I need to fold laundry and clean our bedroom. I hope its cool enough for a fire tonight. I hate this summerlike weather in winter!