Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Oh To Be A Cat

I have been sorting receipts and working on taxes this morning. Its not my favorite thing to do and was wishing I could snuggle under a warm quilt and take a nap when I see this:

It must be wonderful to sleep all day, have someone serve your food to you, clean your potty box, rub your belly and scratch your head on demand. I think since its getting colder outside I am going to put another log on the fire, grab a quilt and take a nap. Think one of these sleepy cats will scratch my head till I fall asleep?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peggy, Your Pictures of your Cats sleeping reminds me of my cats sleeping today.
Mrs.Garcia

Anonymous said...

Cats have quite the life!

Carole Burant said...

Yup, I'm coming back as a cat too! lol They sure know how to relax and in the most funny positions! hehe Hugs xox