Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hey!

Remember me? I am the one that is giving all the milk while Diva takes maternity leave. I am the one that has to make sure to have enough milk for soap, cheese, drinking and ice cream. I am the one that has to put up with the cold hands and the squeezing. I am the one that has to listen to Diva complain about her feet hurting, her back hurting, the weight gain, not sleeping, etc. Its me Sammi! How bout some attention my way? I may have bug eyes but I am cute in my own way. Why not spend the night in my stall one night? Why not rub my belly and whisper in my ear? I know you love me cause you tell me that every morning while you are milking. You seem to like and expect my kisses. I love your brushing me everyday but wish you would be paying more attention to me. Diva, Diva, Diva. Why not Sammi, Sammi, Sammi? I have feelings too you know!

16 comments:

Mrs.Garcia said...

Peggy,Sammi is so pretty. Will you be making some special soap with Sammi's face on them.
Mrs.Garcia

DonnaB said...

Sammi: I'm a fan of yours...don't be jealous. And you have beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

Oooh Sammi, My Isabella and Harrison send you big hugs... and I blew you a kiss all the way from Australia. Have a lovely day... our Hidden Haven friends.
xox

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Peggy, all I could think of when I read Sammi's post was Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!! (Brady Bunch) LOL

meggie said...

Sammi is cute. Give her a hug from us!

Tammy said...

At least she is honest...lol!!

Rachel said...

Sammi, you are so pretty girl. At least you aren't pregnant!! Give thanks!

Miss Robyn said...

oh poor Sammi - I love her too, but I really do have a soft spot for Diva...

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Poor Sammi...not getting enough attention!!
Nope the picture on my blog has nothing to do with a bird statue...it is the back end of our cow statue here in Savannah. I posted a big picture of it this Monday!! The tail has a diamond ring on it!! She also has a charm bracelet and a watch on her front feet. I just thought I would see if anyone could tell me what it was...SAndy

Rosa said...

We love you too Sammi, it's just that Miss Diva is, well, a diva and has to get MORE attention. You're the secure one, right?

Carole Burant said...

Psssttt Sammi....here's some treats for you...shhhhh don't tell Peggy! Act really innocent like. You know what I'm thinking? No not that! I'm thinkin' that Ms Diva is taking her time having those kids cuz she loves all the attention she's getting...what do you think? Uh huh I'm glad you agree. Here's some more treats...whistling innocently:-) xox

Terri said...

Oh how I miss having my own goats. And Nubians too! My favorite.
If they don't treat you better, poor Sammi, you can come live with us and be queen of the barn!
God bless.
Terri

Laurie said...

Sammi, I think you have nice eyes!!
I am giving you a long distance hug!

Jeanette said...

Sendind you hugs from Australia Sammi Ithink your rather cute with those big eyes.

Marci said...

I am sure you had your turn Sammi when you gave birth. Now, it is time to let Diva have some extra attention. Your turn will come again soon enough. =)