Friday, August 10, 2007

I rearranged my sidebar yesterday and placed some of the blogs I read into groups. Now when I take a break and want to read a few blogs I can go to my homesteading blogs, my homemaking blogs, favorites, etc and pick another group on my next break. I haven't gotten them all added but its a good start. This morning I visited some of my farm/homesteading friends to see what they have been up to. These ladies amaze me in all they get done and the new things they try. I stopped by Caroline's at Nexus Farms to find her busy fixing window screens. Lisa over at Crazy Cow Farm says who needs diamonds as a gift when you can have a clothesline! And you really really must stop by Oak Spring Farm and read about the possum in the kitchen. You will be laughing all day! Farm and homesteading ladies work hard but know how to have fun while doing it.

6 comments:

Paula said...

What a great way to organize them! I appreciate finding other homesteading blogs. Since we have a long way to go, it helps finding resources. Thank you for bringing your changes to our attention.

Paula said...

One more comment...Usually I check all my favorite blogs before I get ready for the day. However, this morning I spent the entire time looking at the homesteading blogs you have listed on your sidebar! That was too much fun!! Thanks again for separating them out. :)

Carole Burant said...

Hellooooo dear Peggy:-) What a great idea to categorize the blogs you visit that way!! I'll have to go visit those blogs you mentioned! Have a wonderful day my friend. xox

Bob Westbrook said...

Hi Peggy, just noticed I had several visitors referred by your blog so dropped in to see who you are. Glad I did. I see you have Amy's blog listed. She is a dear friend. As I read I saw your comment on comments. I'm the same way and generally don't talk (comment) unless I have something to say. Uhmm...OK, Hi. See, I did have something to say. I'd love to learn how to do some of the cool stuff you've got on your blog.

Lisa said...

How'd you do that? I use blogger as my blogging thing and I can't blogrolling but I recently added like 20 blogs to my list (duh, I hate pulling down the favorites menu and finally got a clue to save time) but I couldn't figure out how to separate them.

Post a tutorial hon!

Dana Clover said...

Love it!!
I collect clovers and never find a clover template I like! You sure did!