Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Award and Chocolate!



Lib surprised me with this awesome award. Thanks Lib! I just love all the wonderful friends I have made in the blog neighborhood and Lib's blog home is one I enjoy stopping by everyday.


Pea had a contest and I won! I won some of her homemade delicious chocolates!! William got a few before I was able to hide them but I am loving every single bite. Thanks Sis!


Stop back by later today as I will be posting my annual letter to Santa and you might just find yourself mentioned!

5 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Peggy, Congratulations on the Choc. win. Life doesn't get any better than choc. hun?lol
Have a Great Day! Blessins', Lib

Marci said...

You are very deserving of the award and of the chocolates. I love reading your blog. I am sure your Grands had a GRAND time.

Annie said...

They look really good! I make home made candy and give it away in gift baskets for Christmas too, My favorite is Peppermint bark and I love making lolly pops which I decorate with colored chocolate!
Annie

Rachel said...

How lucky that you won Pea's candy!! I'll bet it's yummy!!

I am catching up on blog reading. Looks like you have been very busy and enjoying family time!!

Annie said...

Hi Peggy, I got my Hoopla done and I hope you stop by my blog, I have some awards for you!

Annie