Monday, February 02, 2009
MeMe's and Awards
Thank you so much Sara!!
Barb tagged me for a meme. The rules are to:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.Tag 7( I could only think of 5) people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well I can never keep up with who has been tagged and who hasn't so consider yourself tagged if you would like to try this meme. Now here are my 7 facts.
1. Up until I was 45 years old scary movies terrified me so much I couldn't sleep or go outside after dark. Now I enjoy them and can go outside without a light at all hours of the night to check on the animals or noises.
2. When William and I bought Girl Scout cookies from scouts the other day I shocked them by telling them how much a box cost when I sold them (50cents). The poor little girls thought I was older than God.
3. When I worked a public job I fired over 20 people within a years time. My reason was why would I pay you if I am having to do your job.
4. I give several chances before firing but when I fire you... I don't change my mind.
5. I love to eat cold pinto beans in a sandwich... weird I know but boy its good!
6. I use to be so into decorating and rearranging my home. Now I am lucky if I take time from the animals to sweep and dust.
7. Before we got our animals I rode with William in his semi for a year. I loved it! I antiqued shopped my way through a lot of states and I love sleeping while someone else is driving. Had the best sleep of my life in the bunk of the truck while he drove!
Several of you have given me awards the past couple of weeks. I really do appreciate your thinking of me. I am also sorry that I got busy here on the homestead and didn't post them. I am so blessed that you visit this blog and enjoy it enough to come back. Thank you so much!