Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another Prayer Answered



Thanks to all the prayers about Baby E and Brother J they are back! The dad who in the past had abused J had taken them to live with him several hours away. Baby E came back because she was too much for him to take care of. Melody had her since she was 3 weeks old so Baby E felt like she had come home. Last week Brother J returned for same reason. Now they are with Melody during the week and with their mom who lives minutes away from Melody on weekends. They are back where they are getting good care and lots of love. You can click to enlarge for Melody's 7 wonderful blessings. Since Brother J calls me grandma I think I had better say I have 11 grands instead of 9!

7 comments:

Granny said...

Melody is such a special person to do this for those little ones. That is such a good picture. All those smiling faces. Little baby E is precious and J looks like he's all boy. Glad they're back "home" with Melody.

Helen said...

I am glad they are back where they are safe. God bless Melody and the little ones. Helen

Anonymous said...

How nice and wonderful!

Amy

Carole Burant said...

That's wonderful news, sis, so glad they're with Melody again!! After I had read your post telling us that they had been returned to their father who had abused them before, I felt heartsick, wondering about them. They are now back to getting the love and caring they deserve:-) That picture is just adorable!! xoxo

Lib said...

THats WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
The children are Beautiful!;o)
Have agreat wk.
Blessins',Lib

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There Peggy, I'm trying to catch up today... Will take me forever!!!! ha....

Sounds like you have had good news lately. Hope things for Megan work out well. AND--I'm thrilled that the two little ones are back where they are SAFE.

Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Betsy

Kelly said...

God has his way of making things right. I am so happy that they are back with their family and safe.
Kelly